Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
DO NOT USE
Do Not Use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- drowsines may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinary.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Inactive Ingredients: hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide.